The Policies Below Apply to RDG Filings Products and Services Including:
- RDG ThunderDome® Portal
- RDG ThunderDome® Linked Excel Addin (LED)
- RDG Client Portal Help Center
Information Collection, Use and Sharing:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on RDG sites. Only RDG has access to and can collect information that our clients or their authorized representatives voluntarily give us via email, ThunderDome Portal® or other direct contact. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. All information the client provide us will remain confidential.
- RDG will collect information that the client voluntarily provides when they register or sign-in for any of our web-based services. This may include providing their name, company, email address, type of browser used, user id and password, Internet Protocol (IP) address, referring domain name and professional information.
- When the client contacts us with questions or comments.
Uses of Information:
We only use the information collected from our clients to improve the provision of our services and products and in any of the following ways:
- To provide the services that our clients request.
- To provide information the client requests.
- To evaluate and improve our websites and services.
- To create reports for clients, including both aggregate trends and the media organizations that are viewing their releases.
- To protect the integrity of our services and security of our sites.
- For any other purpose we tell our clients when they submit information to us.
Disclosure to Third Parties:
We keep all information confidential, and never sell information to third parties. RDG does, however, reserve the right to disclose the client’s name and information about the company in certain circumstances, which include:
- to investigate potential unauthorized access or misuse of our services,
- to protect our assets or rights,
- to the client company they represent if that company requests us to do so,
- in response to any valid legal process or investigation, or
- as part of a merger or an acquisition by or other transfer to a third party of some or all of our business assets.
Our web-based sites and services are not directed to anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from children. We do not allow anyone under the age of 13 to sign up for out services.
We use “cookies” on our web-based sites. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve their access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify the client, the client will not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We collect IP addresses only for the purpose of system administration and to track the use of our sites. When visitors request access to pages from our sites, our servers log the visitors’ IP addresses. It is not our practice to link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that a visitor’s session will be logged, but the visitor remains anonymous to us. We do not share the IP address of any of our visitors.
We do reserve the right to use IP addresses to identify a visitor when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our site’s policies or to protect RDG, our site, its visitors and our clients.
Do Not Track (DNT) Signals:
We do not have any features that will comply with any setting within the client’s web browser that would send “do not track” signals or other similar technology that would provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information.
RDG takes every precautionary measure to protect our client’s information. When our clients submit sensitive information via one of our websites or by email, that information is protected both online and offline.
Clients with access to the RDG ThunderDome Portal® or RDG16 platform are required to sign-in to the secured sites by using an individual ID and password. It is the responsibility of the client to safeguard that information from unauthorized access.
We further protect our client’s information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer (SSL) technology. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect our client’s information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Internal servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure SSAE16 certified environment.
RDG observes the following regulations and compliance (US and International)
- US Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Security and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR)
- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
Changes to Our Policy:
RDG Privacy Notices:
If you have questions about this policy or its use, please contact us.